i sketched this from the third cottage, olympia island and negros island is in the background.
I would go back to Sipalay again for:
- their grilled chicken
- their fresh tinolang isda
- the fun in swimming and bamboo rafting
- the corals and fishes we saw
- the trek to tinagong dagat
- the tasty carenderia food
- the bodots-loving citizens
- the caves and rock formations by the sea
- the sunset
- the awesome and affordable tinagong dagat resort
- the sheer joy in standing in-line at the one and only ATM machine with the Locals even though we know that the machine will not give us money because of faulty network but still we stand in line because we are hopeful
My third time in Mambukal Mountain resort. Now i got the change to draw bigger trees.
I was in highschool when i first went to mambukal on a field trip, that time i stopped drawing for a while and was more into music particularly playing the guitar.
The second time i was here was with my wife on our honey moon.
This is a UNESCO Heritage site. The best thing about skteching what you see is that, you can edit out the tourists. Here we had a real Illocano lunch at the parish convent courtesy of Rev. Emy John A. Domingo and his youth ministers.
These birds fly close enough to the cottages for me to take these pictures, they swoop down on the water to prey on small fishes and if you throw breadcrumbs on the water, they will swoop down on it too.
Our second stop was at Hinigaran City where we ate lots of cultured Talaba and while nonon sorted out stuff with his paranoid and childish girlfriend (hehehehe) and kikit took pictures.
We went for a road trip last 3 weeks ago to Sipalay city from Bacolod City and this was our first stop.
check out our second stop